Thursday, July 15, 2010

Electric Future


Electronica-mixtape designed minimalistic to reflect the somewhat minimalistic content on it. I realised that I have recorded a track by Jean Michel Jarre on all my mixtapes so far! Well, what can I say, he's playing here in Oslo in August, and I'm certainly looking forward to it! Kim thought the mixtape was a little bit boring, lot of ambient stuff but I like it, since I often listen to ambient stuff.

SORRY TO SAY THAT THIS TAPE HASN'T BEEN UPLOADED EITHER, BUT ALL OF THEM WILL BE IN A NOT VERY DISTANT FUTURE. SORRY ABOUT THAT, THE WHOLE POINT IS OFFCOURSE THE JOY OF LISTENING TO THE TAPE.

Anyway, here is the

TRACKLIST

SIDE A:
1. Kraftwerk Titanium
2. Apparat Organ Quartet Cruise control
3. Zanov Moebius 301
4. Automat Droid
5. Composite Profuse Psycho session
6. Daft Punk Ouverture

SIDE B:
1. Jean Michel Jarre Zoolook
2. Neuronium Priviledge
3. M & H Band Popcorn
4. Robert Schroeder Extracts from Shadows In the Night/Rotary Motion 
5. Philus Ionit
6. New Order Ecstasy
7. Wendy Carlos Creation of Tron V. 2 {From Tron}
8. Tangerine Dream The Call
9. Logic System Armistice
10. John Forde Star Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment