Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Women are from venus - Men are from mars

 
This is a little tape I made yesterday. Side A contains great tunes by female artists, and side B is full of great tunes by male artists. The name is very similar to the norwegian band "women are from venus, men are fromasj" (fromage), but it has nothing to do with that band. I tried to keep it very simple, no talking, only music with some sounds from movies. See if you can find out which movies I have "sampled". And yes, you guessed - I made the tape pink in photoshop. I need some paint-pencils so I can paint the cassettes. That's gonna be swell.

DOWNLOAD

SIDE A:
1. Bette Davis Eyes Kim Carnes
2. Mysteries of love Julee Cruise
3. There must be an angel playing with my heart Eurythmics
4. Willow's song From the Wicker man official soundtrack
5. Wuthering Heights Kate Bush
6. Yksiäinen harmonika Arja Saijonma
7. Fire in the garden Iris Waves

SIDE B:
Wicked Game Chris Isaak
Life on your own Human League
Hypnose Jean Michel Jarre 
Hey that's no way to say goodbye (live) Leonard Cohen
Satellite of love Lou Reed
Papirsklip Kim Larsen
Bulk of knowledge R. Stevie Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment